A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Strang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Strang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Strang, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Strang graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Strang has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital - Augusta
- Brookwood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Marshall Strang MD is a male Urologist, has 2 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew M. Strang practice?
- Dr. Andrew Strang has 7 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Strang practices Urology near Birmingham, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Augusta, GA and Sylacauga, AL.
See Birmingham Urologists.