A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Stuka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Stuka is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stuka
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Stuka Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Stuka graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Stuka has 3 hospital affiliations:
- WVHCS Hospital
- Kindred Hospital Wyoming Valley
- Wilkes-Barre General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew J Stuka DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Stuka practice?
- Dr. Andrew Stuka has 1 office location.
- Dr. Andrew Stuka practices Family Medicine near Exeter, PA.