A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Sugantharaj:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Sugantharaj is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sugantharaj graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City.
Dr. Sugantharaj has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Parkwest Med Ctr
- Mercy Medical Center West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Sugantharaj MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Hospitalist and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew Sugantharaj practice?
- Dr. Andrew Sugantharaj has 3 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Sugantharaj practices Hospitalist and Internal Medicine near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Hospitalists and Knoxville Internists.