Dr. Andrew Sugantharaj MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

December 13th, 2015
I was a new patient and I had to have Ex rays and the Dr spent a lot of time with me to explain my options with me which I thought was very helpful.

March 4th, 2014
great place
I have been to Complete Family Care multiple times for several illnesses. And have always received great care and attention. .I appreciate Dr S talking to me like he actually cares instead of just being a customer. I would recommend him to my family and friends. ..

June 10th, 2013
I have visited this clinic several times.
I have been to this clinic several times for various reasons and was always treated with respect and was well taken care of. The front desk staff is not overly friendly or talkative, they are very business friendly. Dr. S. is the nicest man you will ever meet and has genuine concern for his patients.

February 13th, 2013
Didn't find what I was looking for
The staff throughout is not friendly. But meeting this doctor will make you forget all of that bc he goes out of his way to interrupt you and treat you like less than a person. I came to this office expecting to find an understanding group willing to assist me w suboxone treatment. But I walked out of there feeling like I had walked thru a judgement house for my addiction. If you think addicts are awful people....why treat em on a daily basis?

November 26th, 2012
Not Family Care/Pain Clinic
They act like they are a doctors office and they are your primarty care provider, but all they care about is get people through for pain management.The Dr. is rude and cruel and heartless. All he cares about is making money.He will tell you when you are wasting his time and how arent wasting their money.I went in one visit for a sinus infection and they didn't understand why I was there. They basically ask you what precriptions you are wanting. Most the time you only see a practioner.