Hospitalist, Internist

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
great place show details great place
by Howard, Bobbie on Mar 4th, 2014

I have been to Complete Family Care multiple times for several illnesses. And have always received great care and attention. .I appreciate Dr S talking to me like he actually cares instead of just being a customer. I would recommend him to my family and friends. ..

I have visited this clinic several times. show details I have visited this clinic several times.
by Ricky on Jun 10th, 2013

I have been to this clinic several times for various reasons and was always treated with respect and was well taken care of. The front desk staff is not overly friendly or talkative, they are very business friendly. Dr. S. is the nicest man you will ever meet and has genuine concern for his patients.

patient show details patient
May 30th, 2013

This place was just raided by the FBI. And rightfully so. I hope they nail these crooked no good heartless frauds.Let me just say, don't waste your time here.KARMA = what goes around comes around. Cmon FBI ! Nail these crooked people.

Didn't find what I was looking for show details Didn't find what I was looking for
by Patient patient on Feb 13th, 2013

The staff throughout is not friendly. But meeting this doctor will make you forget all of that bc he goes out of his way to interrupt you and treat you like less than a person. I came to this office expecting to find an understanding group willing to assist me w suboxone treatment. But I walked out of there feeling like I had walked thru a judgement house for my addiction. If you think addicts are awful people....why treat em on a daily basis?

Not Family Care/Pain Clinic show details Not Family Care/Pain Clinic
Nov 26th, 2012

They act like they are a doctors office and they are your primarty care provider, but all they care about is get people through for pain management.The Dr. is rude and cruel and heartless. All he cares about is making money.He will tell you when you are wasting his time and how arent wasting their money.I went in one visit for a sinus infection and they didn't understand why I was there. They basically ask you what precriptions you are wanting. Most the time you only see a practioner.