A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Sustiel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sustiel
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Sustiel Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sustiel graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Sustiel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Sustiel MD is a male Pediatric Allergist & Immunologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew Sustiel practice?
- Dr. Andrew Sustiel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Sustiel practices Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near New York, NY.
See New York Allergists.