A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Sustiel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sustiel
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sustiel Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sustiel graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Sustiel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Sustiel MD is a male Pediatric Allergist & Immunologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew Sustiel practice?
- Dr. Andrew Sustiel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Sustiel practices Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatric Specialists.