A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Swanson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Swanson is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Swanson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Swanson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Swanson graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Swanson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- Sister Kenny Rehabilitation Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Nicholas Swanson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrew N. Swanson practice?
- Dr. Andrew Swanson has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Swanson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mankato, MN.
See Mankato Surgeons.