A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Swartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Swartz is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Swartz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Swartz graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Swartz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Alaska Family Medicine Residency
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew W Swartz MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew W. Swartz practice?
- Dr. Andrew Swartz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Swartz practices Family Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Primary Care Doctors.