A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Szabo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Szabo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Szabo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology and Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Metabolism Gestational Diabetes Hyperthyroidism
- Diabetes; Metabolism; Gestational Diabetes; Hyperthyroidism
Education & Awards
Dr. Szabo graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Szabo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew John Szabo MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology and Metabolism, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Szabo practice?
- Dr. Andrew Szabo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Szabo practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology and Metabolism, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Endocrinologists.