A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Szczepanski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Szczepanski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Szczepanski, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Szczepanski graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Szczepanski has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- Charlotte Hungerford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Szczepanski MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew Szczepanski practice?
- Dr. Andrew Szczepanski has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Szczepanski practices Internal Medicine near Winsted, CT.
See Winsted Internists.