A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Goldstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Goldstein, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Goldstein, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- Hot Flashes
- Lichen Planus
- Lichen Sclerosus et Atrophicus
- Sexual Dysfunction (Physiological)
- Vulvar Diseases
- Vulvar Vestibulitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldstein graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Goldstein has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- The George Washington University Hospital and School of Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Todd Goldstein MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew T. Goldstein practice?
- Dr. Andrew Goldstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Goldstein practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Annapolis, MD.
See Washington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.