A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Ho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Ho is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ho
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Ho Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Ho, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Nuclear Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ho graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ho has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Southwest Healthcare Sys-Murrietta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew T Ho MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew T. Ho practice?
- Dr. Andrew Ho has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Ho practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Riverside, CA.
See Riverside Internists and Riverside Cardiologists.