A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Ho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Ho is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ho
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ho Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Ho, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Nuclear Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ho graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ho has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Southwest Healthcare Sys-Murrietta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew T Ho MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew T. Ho practice?
- Dr. Andrew Ho has 4 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Ho practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Riverside, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Loma Linda, CA and Murrieta, CA.
See Riverside Internists and Riverside Cardiologists.