A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Ho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Ho is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Ho, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Holter monitoring
- Nuclear Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ho graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ho has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Southwest Healthcare Sys-Murrietta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew T Ho MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew T. Ho practice?
- Dr. Andrew Ho has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Ho practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Riverside, CA.
See Riverside Internists and Riverside Cardiologists.