A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Ho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Ho is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Ho, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ho graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ho has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Southwest Healthcare Sys-Murrietta
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ho accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrew T. Ho practice?
Dr. Andrew Ho practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Riverside, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Murrieta, CA and Loma Linda, CA.
See Riverside Internists and Riverside Cardiologists.