A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Levinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levinson
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Levinson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Levinson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Levinson graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Levinson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Milford-Whitinsville Regional Hospital
- The Miriam Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Tobias Levinson MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Andrew T. Levinson practice?
- Dr. Andrew Levinson has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Levinson practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Franklin, MA.
See Franklin Internists, Franklin Critical Care Practitioners, and Franklin Pulmonologists.