A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Levinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levinson
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Levinson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Levinson graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Levinson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Milford-Whitinsville Regional Hospital
- The Miriam Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Tobias Levinson MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Andrew T. Levinson practice?
- Dr. Andrew Levinson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Levinson practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Franklin, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Providence, RI and Woonsocket, RI.
See Franklin Internists, Franklin Critical Care Practitioners, and Franklin Pulmonologists.