More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Andrew Mcdonald
Dr. Andrew Mcdonald, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Terre Haute, IN. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Sports Medicine, Family Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Mcdonald is affiliated with Union Hospital and Terre Haute Regional Hospital. Dr. Mcdonald has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Andrew Mcdonald has the following 3 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Andrew Mcdonald is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Terre Haute, IN.
Dr. Matthew Jones
Orthopedic Surgery, Sports Medicine
Terre Haute, IN 0 mi7
Dr. Evan Plowgian
Sports Medicine, Family Medicine, Residency
Terre Haute, IN 0 mi7
Dr. Diane Jordan-Wagner
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Terre Haute, IN 0.07 mi34