A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew McDonald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew McDonald is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew McDonald, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. McDonald graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. McDonald has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital Inc
- Terre Haute Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Tad McDonald MD is a male Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew T. McDonald practice?
- Dr. Andrew McDonald has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew McDonald practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Sports Medicine near Terre Haute, IN.
See Terre Haute Pediatricians.