A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Ng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Ng, Anesthesiologist, Pain Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Ng, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ng graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Ng has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- Westchester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Tze-Ping Ng MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew T. Ng practice?
- Dr. Andrew Ng has 3 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Ng practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Manhasset, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Poughkeepsie, NY and Fishkill, NY.
See Manhasset Anesthesiologists and Manhasset Pain Management Doctors.