A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Tarulli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Tarulli is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Tarulli, MD is board certified in Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Tarulli graduated from New York University.
Dr. Tarulli has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew W Tarulli MD is a male Neurologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew W. Tarulli practice?
- Dr. Andrew Tarulli has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Tarulli practices Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Neurologists.