A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Tarulli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Tarulli is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Tarulli, MD is board certified in Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Tarulli graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tarulli has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tarulli accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrew W. Tarulli practice?
Dr. Andrew Tarulli practices Neurology, Neuromuscular Medicine, and Clinical Neurophysiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Neurologists.