A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Taussig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Taussig is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Taussig, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Taussig graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Taussig has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Kissimmee
- Winter Park Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Taussig accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrew S. Taussig practice?
Dr. Andrew Taussig practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, and Sports Medicine near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Mary, FL and Sebring, FL.
See Orlando Internists, Orlando Cardiologists, and Orlando Emergency Physicians.