A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Taussig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Taussig is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taussig
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Taussig Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Taussig, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Taussig graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Taussig has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
- Florida Hospital Heartland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew S Taussig MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Andrew S. Taussig practice?
- Dr. Andrew Taussig has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Taussig practices Cardiovascular Disease near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Cardiologists.