A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Taussig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Taussig is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Taussig, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Taussig graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Taussig has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Steven Taussig MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Andrew S. Taussig practice?
- Dr. Andrew Taussig has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Taussig practices Cardiovascular Disease near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Cardiologists.