Dr. Andrew Teperson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Teperson?

Asthma

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Teperson?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 5th, 2015

Best prediatrician ever!!

Dr. Teperson is the best doctor!! I wish he was still my doctor but I am now 23 years old. I was with him since I believe I was 8 years old until i turned 18. He was the only doctor I trusted and now I cant find an excellent doctor thats just like him.

April 28th, 2014

Dr. Teperson is amazing... Great doctor and full of knowledge. His front desk staff could be more friendly but other than that my visits are great and the doctor is extremely helpful ... He even calls you back in the middle of the night if you are worried your child is sick.

January 22nd, 2014

Shocking.

New to area after moving from out of State, I found him on internet. I agree with a previous poster - this Dr. was full of himself and was not interested in my feelings on matters. It was his way, period. Odd "rules" about not using any 'Name Brand' pharmacies ?!?! Office was very dirty & run in an unprofessional matter. And I waited for 1 & 1/2 hours just to get into exam room! I would not recommend at all.

July 21st, 2012

Horrible!!!

This doctor is the worst! He thinks he knows everything and purposely makes things difficult. He talks just to hear his own voice. The office is dirty and very unprofessional. I will never go there again and I would not recomend him to anyone!

June 18th, 2017