A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Thio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Thio is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Thio, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thio graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Thio has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Riverside Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Thio MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew Thio practice?
- Dr. Andrew Thio has 9 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Thio practices Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine near Murrieta, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hemet, CA and Banning, CA.
See Murrieta Anesthesiologists.