The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Andrew Thomas
Dr. Andrew Thomas, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Detroit, MI, with other offices in Columbus, OH and Royal Oak, MI (and 1 other location). He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Thomas is affiliated with Selby General Hospital, Marietta Memorial Hospital and Beaumont Hospital Royal Oak. He speaks English.
Dr. Andrew Thomas has the following 3 specialties
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Andrew Thomas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Detroit, MI.
Dr. Carl Fowler
General Practice, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Grosse Pointe Farms, MI 0.39 mi32
Dr. Andrew Hardy Jr
Detroit, MI 0.45 mi
Dr. Peter Farago III
Grosse Pointe Farms, MI 0.47 mi