A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Ting:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Ting, MD is board certified in Pediatric Pulmonology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ting graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ting has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North General Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ting accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrew S. Ting practice?
Dr. Andrew Ting practices Internal Medicine, Adolescent Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, and Neurology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rego Park, NY and Jamaica, NY.
See New York Internists, New York Adolescent Specialists, New York Pulmonologists, New York Pediatricians, and New York Neurologists.