A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Torrance:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Torrance is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Torrance, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Torrance graduated from Mercer University, Macon.
Dr. Torrance has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital - Augusta
- Doctors Hospital of Augusta
- Mcg Health, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew William Torrance MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew W. Torrance practice?
- Dr. Andrew Torrance has 3 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Torrance practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Augusta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Aiken, SC.
See Augusta Primary Care Doctors and Augusta Family Physicians.