A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Trussler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Trussler, Plastic Surgeon, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Trussler, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Trussler graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Trussler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sam Rayburn Memorial Veterans Center
- University Hospital Zale Lipshy
- University Hospital St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrew P. Trussler practice?
- Dr. Andrew Trussler practices Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck, Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near West Lake Hills, TX.