Dr. Andrew Trussler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Trussler?

BEST SURGEON IN THE AREA

Posted on April 13th, 2016

I just want to give props to my AMAZING SURGEON, DR TRUSSLER! He has bedside manner that you just don't find in surgeons anymore. He did so much more than I expected, he even spent 2 extra hours during the procedure to make sure my breasts were perfect (my ribs are shifted, so the left side is higher). He took off a mole that I absolutely hated and of course it's safer to have it removed. He was competitive in pricing. And made me feel like a patient rather than a number. As well as having an amazing office staff I trust, who was very knowledgeable unlike other offices I met with. I never wait even 5 minutes for an appt. I can't say enough good things about him. I even met with a couple of the most recommended docs, but no one compared to Dr Trussler. I would send anyone his way!

FANTASTIC SURGEON/PERSON!!

Posted on April 16th, 2014

We cannot say enough about this super Surgeon! He is brilliant, compassionate and was a Great Gift to us and our family!

Have you treated a good doctor fairly?

Posted on September 16th, 2012

I am bothered by the responses I get from personnel at Southwestern Medical Center when I ask for an appointment with Dr. Trussler. The first time I called I was given a very curt response. "He is no longer at Southwestern." The second time I called I asked where he is currently practicing, they "could not say." I was left with a bad feeling about how a very fine doctor may have been treated by Southwestern.Dr. Trussler has performed two procedures on me. The outcome on the first procedure was quite satisfactory, so I asked for him on the second procedure. This time, the procedure was complicated, time consuming, and took a great deal of expertise and care to assure a good outcome. He stayed with me most of the afternoon. When he left, I felt reassured that all was well.

UNHAPPY

Posted on July 5th, 2012

This young men is nice and great as a person. but not a good plastic surgeon, he performed multiple reconstructive and cosmetic procedure on my self, but i am very UNHAPPY!!!!!!!!. with my current appearance. Plus very disappoint with the staff RN's are awful not a good care at all and NOT recommended......

Left me scared for life

Posted on June 18th, 2012

Excellent consult and great experience

Posted on October 26th, 2011

excellent experience

Posted on October 5th, 2011

i was nervous before my consultation. Dr. Trussler put my mind at ease and was very warm and courteous. excellent outcome and completely satisfied. Sending my friend and daughter.

ALWAYS LATE

Posted on October 3rd, 2011

THIS DOCTOR DOES A GOOD JOB BUT IS ALWAYS LATE. THERE IS NO EXCUSE THAT YOU WAIT AND HOUR TO AND HOUR AND A HALF. THIS NEEDS TO BE CORRECTED CONSIDERING IT'S THE PATIENT WHO MAKES HIS MONEY.

great experience

Posted on October 2nd, 2011

warm, caring, and compassionate

Posted on September 29th, 2011

Dr. Trussler is amazing! His follow up and care for his patients surpassed my expectations... I can not imagine ever going to anyone else! I absolutely recommend him!!! I feel great and I am extremely satisfied with the results!

Awful!

Posted on August 7th, 2011

Extremely long wait (almost 1.5 hours)! Then, I meet Dr. Trussler. Extremely arrogant and condescending. Definitely not a good impression. Heard several other patients complaining about him in the waiting room. I would guess that he and his staff have entered most of the other "glowing" reviews on here.

Beast Decision I Have Made! Great Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Posted on July 8th, 2011

Referred by a friend and was totally impressed. Results are unbelievable.