Dr. Andrew Trussler MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 13th, 2016
BEST SURGEON IN THE AREA
I just want to give props to my AMAZING SURGEON, DR TRUSSLER! He has bedside manner that you just don't find in surgeons anymore. He did so much more than I expected, he even spent 2 extra hours during the procedure to make sure my breasts were perfect (my ribs are shifted, so the left side is higher). He took off a mole that I absolutely hated and of course it's safer to have it removed. He was competitive in pricing. And made me feel like a patient rather than a number. As well as having an amazing office staff I trust, who was very knowledgeable unlike other offices I met with. I never wait even 5 minutes for an appt. I can't say enough good things about him. I even met with a couple of the most recommended docs, but no one compared to Dr Trussler. I would send anyone his way!

April 16th, 2014
FANTASTIC SURGEON/PERSON!!
We cannot say enough about this super Surgeon! He is brilliant, compassionate and was a Great Gift to us and our family!

September 16th, 2012
Have you treated a good doctor fairly?
I am bothered by the responses I get from personnel at Southwestern Medical Center when I ask for an appointment with Dr. Trussler. The first time I called I was given a very curt response. "He is no longer at Southwestern." The second time I called I asked where he is currently practicing, they "could not say." I was left with a bad feeling about how a very fine doctor may have been treated by Southwestern.Dr. Trussler has performed two procedures on me. The outcome on the first procedure was quite satisfactory, so I asked for him on the second procedure. This time, the procedure was complicated, time consuming, and took a great deal of expertise and care to assure a good outcome. He stayed with me most of the afternoon. When he left, I felt reassured that all was well.

July 5th, 2012
UNHAPPY
This young men is nice and great as a person. but not a good plastic surgeon, he performed multiple reconstructive and cosmetic procedure on my self, but i am very UNHAPPY!!!!!!!!. with my current appearance. Plus very disappoint with the staff RN's are awful not a good care at all and NOT recommended......

June 18th, 2012
Left me scared for life

October 26th, 2011
Excellent consult and great experience

October 5th, 2011
excellent experience
i was nervous before my consultation. Dr. Trussler put my mind at ease and was very warm and courteous. excellent outcome and completely satisfied. Sending my friend and daughter.

October 3rd, 2011
ALWAYS LATE
THIS DOCTOR DOES A GOOD JOB BUT IS ALWAYS LATE. THERE IS NO EXCUSE THAT YOU WAIT AND HOUR TO AND HOUR AND A HALF. THIS NEEDS TO BE CORRECTED CONSIDERING IT'S THE PATIENT WHO MAKES HIS MONEY.

October 2nd, 2011
great experience
warm, caring, and compassionate

September 29th, 2011
Dr. Trussler is amazing! His follow up and care for his patients surpassed my expectations... I can not imagine ever going to anyone else! I absolutely recommend him!!! I feel great and I am extremely satisfied with the results!

August 7th, 2011
Awful!
Extremely long wait (almost 1.5 hours)! Then, I meet Dr. Trussler. Extremely arrogant and condescending. Definitely not a good impression. Heard several other patients complaining about him in the waiting room. I would guess that he and his staff have entered most of the other "glowing" reviews on here.

July 8th, 2011
Beast Decision I Have Made! Great Dallas Plastic Surgeon
Referred by a friend and was totally impressed. Results are unbelievable.