A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Tsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Tsen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tsen
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tsen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Tsen, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Thoracic Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsen graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tsen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Good Samaritan Hosp & Med Ctr
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
- Tuality Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Cho Tsen MD is a male Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrew C. Tsen practice?
- Dr. Andrew Tsen has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Tsen practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Portland, OR.
See Portland Surgeons.