A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Tsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Tsen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tsen
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Tsen, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Thoracic Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsen graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tsen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Good Samaritan Hosp & Med Ctr
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
- Tuality Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Cho Tsen MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrew C. Tsen practice?
- Dr. Andrew Tsen has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Tsen practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Portland, OR.
See Portland Surgeons.