inactive

• Good
  • Bad

January 11th, 2016
Dr Andrew Tsung
My father was under Dr. Tsung's care for about 4 months for a brain tumor. My father underwent 3 procedures performed by Dr. Tsung, the last one being an endoscopic biospy. We were not told it would be endoscopic until after the procedure was completed, which was more invasive. My father suffered great complications and ultimately his death was hastened due to Dr. Tsung biopsing normal brain tissue and not actual tumor tissue. Dr.Tsung did not have any experience with tumors in the area of the brain where my father's tumor was and instead of admitting that and referring us to a specialist with more experience, he used my dad to practice on and experiment on. My father went blind in both of his eyes due to a brain bleed that was missed on a ct scan, he never regained his short term memory, and he became incontinent and unable to walk. After the biopsy, Dr. Tsung actually told my family that he didn't even think my father had a brain tumor. We took my father to Barnes for a 2nd opinion and ultimately got the diagnosis that Dr. Tsung failed to get for us. The only thing that Dr. Tsung did for my father was speed up his death.

September 4th, 2015
May be a very good surgeon, but that's about it.
This doctor was asked to provide written documentation of a spine abnormality and instead I get a one paragraph note from his nurse, which was not even an accurate depiction of the pain I am experiencing. I feel these people have minimized the situation and have not been as helpful as they could have been.

November 22nd, 2011
Excellent doctor. I had Dr. Tsung for a recent craniotomy. IF I ever had to have a neurosurgeon for one of my family members, I would definitely recommend Dr. Tsung!

September 30th, 2011
WE LOVE DR. TSUNG!
He was amazing from day one, with telling us he has brain cancer. And surgery and aftercare!

May 26th, 2017