A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Turk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Turk, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Turk, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Turk graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Turk has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Medical Center
- Physicians Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Turk MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrew Turk practice?
- Dr. Andrew Turk has 3 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Turk practices Plastic Surgery near Naples, FL.
Additional practice locations include: West Palm Beach, FL.
See Naples Surgeons.