Overall Review

August 16th, 2016
Breast Aug - In Love!
Dr. Turk performed my breast augmentation and he is hands down the best plastic surgeon in the area! Starting with the consultation, he made me feel instantly comfortable and is super friendly and funny. Their awesome 3d imaging technology was able to show me what the finished product would look like at different sizes and shapes which was super helpful. I’m 27, 5’8, 150 pounds, and was a 34B and wanted to go bigger but wanted them to look very natural, not so much cleavage but have more of the under and side boob. We went with 500cc silicone under the muscle which now put me at a full c/small d. Leading up to surgery, they give you a packet full of instructions on what to prepare for, what to do before and after, and so much more. I loved the amount of detail they provided me and information. They do the surgery in-house which is great, and their office is inside of a hospital which is a bonus too. When I went into the operating room they had Taylor Swift playing on the speakers and the atmosphere was very upbeat and relaxing at the same time. Procedure went seamlessly and they were there every step of the way, even following up with a personal phone call in the evening to make sure I was doing ok and sent the most beautiful flowers to my house! Another nice little bonus was some free botox and also getting 20% off future things I do with them. Dr. Turk and his team took such great care of me and gave me the most beautiful new additions to my body that I honestly could not be any happier with- they are absolutely PERFECT. I recommend him and the whole staff with the highest regards.

July 28th, 2016
Great and Highly Recommend
Great cosmetic surgeon. Wonderful bedside manner, too. Highly recommend Dr. Turk

July 23rd, 2013
The best in Southwest Florida!
Dr. Turk and his entire staff are truly professionals who care about each individual. They spend times with you, ease your concerns, and even send flowers after your surgery!! My experience with him was the best, and I even worked for another plastic surgeon years ago!

October 27th, 2011
I love my new look!
I had the best experience ever!!!I recently had surgery with Dr. Turk and wanted to share my experience. I love my new look! Dr. Turk is a great doctor and has surrounds himself with a wonderful staff. Everyone there is so nice and knowledgeable about the entire surgery process. The entire staff went out of their way to make me feel so special. I even received flowers after surgery wishing me a speedy recovery! I cant tell you how great my experience was and I hope this review helps others to make an appointment with Dr. Turk. He really is an artist!

October 27th, 2011
Fantastic experience!
I had the best experience ever!!! I recently had surgery with Dr. Turk and wanted to share my experience. I love my new look! Dr. Turk is a great ...

March 22nd, 2011
I had the best experience ever!!!
I recently had surgery with Dr. Turk and wanted to share my experience. I love my new look! I had a Facelift and my eyes done. Dr. Turk is a great doctor and has surrounds himself with a wonderful staff. Everyone there is so nice and knowledgeable about the entire surgery process. The entire staff went out of their way to make me feel so special. I even received flowers after surgery wishing me a speedy recovery! I cant tell you how great my experience was and I hope this review helps others to make an appointment with Dr. Turk. He really is an artist!

January 18th, 2011
Fabulous Surgeon in the Southwest Fl region
I would highly recommend Dr Turk based on my recent experience with his talent, his staff, and my excellent results. The staff is easy to work with and Dr T himself is extremely knowledgable as well as skilled in his craft. I had several surgeries on face and body and was put at ease and attended to before , during and after. The results superceded my expectations.