Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Andrew Ulichney II
Dr. Andrew Ulichney II, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Downingtown, PA, with another office in Exton, PA. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Ulichney is affiliated with Brandywine Hospital, Thomas Jefferson University Hospital and M L Hospital, Inc Paoli. Dr. Ulichney has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Andrew Ulichney II has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Andrew Ulichney II is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Downingtown, PA.
Dr. Alan Popick
Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Downingtown, PA 0.01 mi40
Dr. Karl Zimmerman
Downingtown, PA 0.36 mi24
Dr. Indranee Elanchenny
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Downingtown, PA 0.65 mi43