A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Unger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Unger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Unger, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, and Pediatric Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Extreme Infant Immaturity
Education & Awards
Dr. Unger graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Unger has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Unger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans