A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Unger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Unger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Unger, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, and Pediatric Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Extreme Infant Immaturity
Education & Awards
Dr. Unger graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Unger has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Nmi Unger MD is a male Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, and Pediatric Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew N. Unger practice?
- Dr. Andrew Unger has 3 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Unger practices Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, and Pediatric Sleep Medicine near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and Northampton, PA.
See Allentown Pediatricians and Allentown Sleep Medicine Doctors.