A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Unger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Unger is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Unger
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Unger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Unger, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, and Pediatric Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Extreme Infant Immaturity
Education & Awards
Dr. Unger graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Unger has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Nmi Unger MD is a male Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, and Pediatric Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew N. Unger practice?
- Dr. Andrew Unger has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Unger practices Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, and Pediatric Sleep Medicine near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Pediatricians and Allentown Sleep Medicine Doctors.