A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Urban:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Urban, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Urban graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Urban has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Hospital - Wm. S. Middleton Memorial
- University of Wisconsin Hospital, VA Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew William Urban MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Andrew W. Urban practice?
- Dr. Andrew Urban has 4 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Urban practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Madison, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Beloit, WI and Wausau, WI.
See Madison Internists and Madison Infectious Disease Doctors.