A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Urban:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Urban, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Urban graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Urban has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Meriter Hospital Inc
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew William Urban MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Andrew W. Urban practice?
- Dr. Andrew Urban has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Urban practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Beloit, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Madison, WI.
See Beloit Internists and Beloit Infectious Disease Doctors.