A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Urquhart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Urquhart is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Urquhart
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Urquhart, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Urquhart graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Urquhart has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- San Juan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Gray Urquhart MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrew G. Urquhart practice?
- Dr. Andrew Urquhart has 5 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Urquhart practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, MI and Northville, MI.
See Ann Arbor Orthopedic Surgeons.