A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Urquhart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Urquhart is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Urquhart
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Urquhart Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Urquhart, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Urquhart graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Urquhart has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- San Juan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Gray Urquhart MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrew G. Urquhart practice?
- Dr. Andrew Urquhart has 5 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Urquhart practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, MI and Northville, MI.
See Ann Arbor Orthopedic Surgeons.