A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Pasternak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Pasternak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Pasternak, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pasternak graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Pasternak has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Vincent Pasternak MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Andrew V. Pasternak practice?
- Dr. Andrew Pasternak has 4 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Pasternak practices Psychiatry near Pontiac, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Chesterfield, MI and New Baltimore, MI.
See Pontiac Psychiatrists.