A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Vaaler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Vaaler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vaaler
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Vaaler, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaaler graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Vaaler has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Memorial Medical Center
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Karl Vaaler MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew K. Vaaler practice?
- Dr. Andrew Vaaler has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Vaaler practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists, Minneapolis Pulmonologists, Minneapolis Critical Care Practitioners, and Minneapolis Sleep Medicine Doctors.