A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Vaaler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Vaaler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Vaaler, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaaler graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Vaaler has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
- North Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Karl Vaaler MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew K. Vaaler practice?
- Dr. Andrew Vaaler has 4 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Vaaler practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Maple Grove, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists, Minneapolis Pulmonologists, Minneapolis Critical Care Practitioners, and Minneapolis Sleep Medicine Doctors.