A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Verneuil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Verneuil is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Verneuil, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Verneuil graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester.
Dr. Verneuil has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- St. Joseph's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Verneuil accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 8 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrew C. Verneuil practice?
Dr. Andrew Verneuil practices Otolaryngology near Bellingham, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Mission Viejo, CA.
See Bellingham Otolaryngologists.