A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Verneuil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Verneuil is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Verneuil, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Verneuil graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester.
Dr. Verneuil has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Hospital
- PeaceHealth St. Joseph Medical Center 6/26/2007 Active Current Otolaryngology
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Christopher Verneuil MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew C. Verneuil practice?
- Dr. Andrew Verneuil has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Verneuil practices Otolaryngology near Bellingham, WA.
See Bellingham Otolaryngologists.