A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Vorenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Vorenberg, Surgeon, Colon & Rectal Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Vorenberg, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vorenberg graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Vorenberg has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew James Vorenberg MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Vorenberg practice?
- Dr. Andrew Vorenberg has 5 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Vorenberg practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near Richmond, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Mechanicsville, VA and Henrico, VA.
See Richmond Colorectal Surgeons.