A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Vorenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Vorenberg, Surgeon, Colon & Rectal Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vorenberg
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vorenberg Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Vorenberg, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vorenberg graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Vorenberg has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew J Vorenberg MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Vorenberg practice?
- Dr. Andrew Vorenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Vorenberg practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near Mechanicsville, VA.
See Mechanicsville Surgeons.