A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Vories:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Vories is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vories
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Vories Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Vories, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Meniere's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Vories graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vories has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Allen Vories FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew A. Vories practice?
- Dr. Andrew Vories has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Vories practices Otolaryngology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Otolaryngologists.