A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Vories:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Vories is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Vories, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Meniere's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Vories graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vories has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Allen Vories FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew A. Vories practice?
- Dr. Andrew Vories has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Vories practices Otolaryngology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Otolaryngologists.