Dr. Andrew Vories MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 5th, 2016
Caring and Talented Provider
As a reconstructive dentist that gives brand new implant smiles to those that have lost theirs, I know from first hand experience that Dr. Vories truly cares about his patients by his thoroughness of consults. The cases he treats are amongst the most challenging whether it be kids or adults, he treats souls. Pretty hard to beat a the quality of Dr. Vories.

June 5th, 2016
Such a great experience!! Dr. Vorie was everything you would expect out of a doctor.

March 17th, 2015
Excellent doctor and surgeon!!

February 26th, 2015
Great Dr., shares all info with you and gives you your options. Surgery went great. Would recommend highly.

April 22nd, 2014
He saved my life
Dr. Vories is one of the most caring doctors I have ever met. I went to Dr. Vories for Spasmodic Dysphonia a voice disorder. I was his first patient when he started Botox injections for that. He as so good! I will never forget the first time I was able to order my own drink at sonic with no assistance needed. Dr. Vories will never know just how much he saved my life. I can talk to my grandchildren, I can sing at church, I have my bubbly personality back. When Dr. Vories could no longer do my injection because of scar tissue from Thyroid surgery he did the unheard of, he sent me to a friend of his who had a different technique. It worked. I miss Dr. Vories and I hope to be able to see him again. I pray God blesses him and his staff. They are the best people I have ever dealt with in the health care business. I am so thankful God led me to him. I would recommend him to anyone who needs his services. I can't say enough good about Dr. Vories. He is a great compassionate doctor!

June 11th, 2013
My wife and I went to see Dr.Voires for several follow up visits after a surgery he performed and told him she wasn't able to swallow correctly anymore and was in severe pain. He said he didn't know what we wanted him to do in a very nasty way and never even looked at her throat or did anything to find out what was wrong after surgery and several months of worsening condition. He just made follow up visits and never listened to what she was telling him about post surgical difficulties. It seems he just wants the money for the visits but doesn't want to be accountable for a botched surgery.

August 3rd, 2012
Great doctor.
Has always been available in times of need. He has been both my husband and son's doctor.