A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Vosburgh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Vosburgh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Vosburgh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vosburgh graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Vosburgh has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew James Vosburgh MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Vosburgh practice?
- Dr. Andrew Vosburgh has 9 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Vosburgh practices Internal Medicine and Occupational Medicine near Novi, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and Livonia, MI.
See Novi Internists and Novi Preventive Medicine Specialists.