A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Black:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Black, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Black graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Black has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Black accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 3 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 6 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance