Dr. Andrew Campbell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Campbell?

I need help

Posted on April 25th, 2013

I am very disheartened to hear a out what has happened to doctor campbell. My family and I have been through a terrible ordeal with mold exposure and it has wreaked havoc on my body. I have been almost bed ridden for a week now and desperately need a doctor that has knowledge in this area. I'm only 29! I was a very active adult until I came in contact with mold in my apartment. Does anyone know if dr. Campbell is still willing to talk about what he knows.. Or maybe refer another doctor that is familiar with this?

The Best

Posted on August 11th, 2010

Dr. Campbell is one of the utmost caring physicians I've ever been seen by. He is always very friendly, caring, and thorough when I see him for my appointments. I wish there were more physicians out there like him, and as understanding as well as caring as he is. Dr. Campbell keep up the GREAT WORK I can't imagine having any other physician caring for me or my family.

Posted on October 10th, 2017