A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Green is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Green
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Green Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Green, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Green has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Women and Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew W Green MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew W. Green practice?
- Dr. Andrew Green has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Green practices Allergy & Immunology near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Allergists.