A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Green is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Green
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Green Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Green, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Green has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Women and Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew W Green MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew W. Green practice?
- Dr. Andrew Green has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Green practices Allergy & Immunology near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Allergists.