A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lewis
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lewis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Lewis, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Low Vision Rehab
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Lewis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Regional Medical Center
- Riverside SHORE MEMORIAL HOSPITAL
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew William Lewis MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew W. Lewis practice?
- Dr. Andrew Lewis has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Lewis practices Ophthalmology near Newport News, VA.
See Newport News Ophthalmologists.