Family Practitioner
Video profile
1055 S US Highway 27
Saint Johns, MI 48879
517-224-3000
Locations and availability (2)

1.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Total agreement  |  show details
Aug 16th, 2013

I was glad to see the reviews on this doctor. My regular doctor is relocated so I saw this one. He does not want to prescribe any go the meds I have been on for years, has different story on any given day his reasoning, or lack of, I should say. This office seems to be more concerned With jam packing patients all day long and hopefully you won't need a prescription of anything because he will make you come in again. I am in search of a new doc needless to say!

|  I agree with everyone concerning this ?  |  show details
May 22nd, 2013

I have moved and seen this guy ( Messenger ) won't call him a doctor due to the fact he is far from one. I have serious and documented health issues and even showed this to him and still down played my condition. He will not prescribe the proper meds for someone that is in need but if you need pain meds you can usually buy them from his other patients that go in and cry because there foot hurts, pathetic excuse for a guy in that position. FYI he is just like the rest of his relation just as well let you die or given the chance WILL unplug you!

|  show details
May 10th, 2013

This doctor is very rude to his patients and treats them like they are beneath him. He doesn't think of the effect that he has on his patients or what could happen from his actions. As my opinion, I also believe there is much strife in the office between doctors. The only one left is Messenger and he is the only one I will not go to see for myself or my family. Every good doctor gets "let go" and never returns. I firmly believe this is because of this doctor. This office also does horrible follow up for getting a referral needed. I have waited since Christmas to get something and it's now May. Glad I am not in agonizing pain.

|  BAD BAD DOCTOR  |  show details
Oct 12th, 2012

MY MOTHER WAS UNDER THE CARE OF THIS DOCTOR COMPLAINING OF STOMACH PAIN. HE SAID IT WAS ALL IN HER MIND. BUT WHEN SHE WENT TO ST. JOHNS HOSPITAL THEY FOUND A RUPTURED HERNIA AND OPERATED. MOM STILL HAD PAIN AND COMPLAINED AND THIS DOCTOR REFUSED TO TREAT HER ANYMORE TAKING HER OFF ALL HER PAIN MEDS AND STATED SHE NEEDED DEPRESSION AND PSYCHOLOGICAL TREATMENT. "GOD COMPLEX" YES.

|  Bad bedside manner  |  show details
May 3rd, 2011

This was my worst experience ever! I could not get in with my normal doctor so I seen Dr Messenger who is actually an MD not DO as this website says. ANyways the worst experience and his front office staff even worse.

|  doctor is untrustworthy and impathetic.  |  show details
Jan 10th, 2011

I feel this doctor has a "god complex" I have a complex medical condition and have been treated for many years by a doctor who wasn't only a great compassionate doctor but was also a surgen and is highly esteem by other medical professionals. Due to relocating I have been seeing Dr.messinger who is changing my treatment plan as he felt my previous doctor was incompetent. His new treatment has caused my conditon to deteriate. I am made to feel like a drug addict,and any dialog concerning my treatment is met with stern and swift resistance. I would not reccomend this doc. to anyone for any substantial medical issues. keep shopping, Mr.X