A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Murphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Murphy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Murphy, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Murphy graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Murphy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- Brandywine Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Murphy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrew W. Murphy practice?
Dr. Andrew Murphy practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Internal Medicine, and Adult Medicine near West Chester, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, DE and Coatesville, PA.
See West Chester Allergists, West Chester Internists, and West Chester Family Physicians.