A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Parker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Parker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Parker, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Parker graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Parker has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Rose Medical Center
- Medical Center of Aurora
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew William Parker MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrew W. Parker practice?
- Dr. Andrew Parker has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Parker practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Denver, CO.
See Denver Surgeons.