A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Ross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Ross is Average.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ross graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Ross has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- St. David'S South Austin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew William Ross MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew W. Ross practice?
- Dr. Andrew Ross has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Ross practices Ophthalmology near Austin, TX.
See Austin Ophthalmologists.