A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Walter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Walter, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Aplastic Anemia
- Brain Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Walter graduated from University of Rochester . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Walter has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Walter MD is a male Pediatric Oncologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew Walter practice?
- Dr. Andrew Walter has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Walter practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Wilmington, DE.
See Wilmington Oncologists.