A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Walter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Walter, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Aplastic Anemia
- Brain Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Walter graduated from University of Rochester . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Walter has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Walter accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 26 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrew Walter practice?
Dr. Andrew Walter practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Wilmington, DE.
See Wilmington Pediatric Specialists.