A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Wachtel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Wachtel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Wachtel, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wachtel graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wachtel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Stuart Wachtel MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Andrew S. Wachtel practice?
- Dr. Andrew Wachtel has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Wachtel practices Pulmonary Disease near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pulmonologists.