A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Waclawik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Waclawik, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscule Diseases
- Neuromuscular Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Waclawik graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Warsaw. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Waclawik has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Meriter Hospital Inc
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew J Waclawik MD is a male Neurologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Waclawik practice?
- Dr. Andrew Waclawik has 4 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Waclawik practices Neurology near Madison, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Portage, WI and Watertown, WI.
See Madison Neurologists.