A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Waclawik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Waclawik, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Muscule Diseases
- Neuromuscular Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Waclawik graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Warsaw. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Waclawik has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Meriter Hospital Inc
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Waclawik accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Dean Health Plan - 4 plans
- Physicians Plus - 2 plans
- Unity Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 7 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Waclawik practice?
Dr. Andrew Waclawik practices Neurology near Portage, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Madison, WI and Watertown, WI.
See Portage Neurologists.