A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Waclawik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Waclawik, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Muscule Diseases
- Neuromuscular Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Waclawik graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Warsaw. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Waclawik has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UWHP Watertown Regional Medical Center
- Divine Savior Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew J Waclawik MD is a male Neurologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Waclawik practice?
- Dr. Andrew Waclawik has 3 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Waclawik practices Neurology near Portage, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Madison, WI and Watertown, WI.
See Portage Neurologists.