A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Wang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Wang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wang has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Southeastern Reg Medical Center
- Columbus Reg HC System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Wang MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Andrew Wang practice?
- Dr. Andrew Wang has 7 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Wang practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Durham, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Lumberton, NC and Greenville, NC.
See Durham Internists and Durham Cardiologists.